Sunday, December 14, 2008

{ Christmas Fun In Downtown Seattle }

Grandma and Mommy have a tradition every year. They always go downtown the 1st or 2nd weekend of December to shop, have lunch, look at all the pretty decorations and of course checking out the GIANT gingerbread houses at the Sheraton Hotel. Grandma and Mommy brought me last year but I was so little that I slept the entire time. This year I was awake the entire time and had so much fun!

1st stop was at Barnes & Noble
for a Christmas Book and a puppy
to carry around all day!

2nd stop was at the Sheraton
to see all the gingerbread houses!

These were so cool and everything
was edible!


Mommy took this picture for my buddy Carson! Check it
out Carson! It's a Nintendo DS Gingerbread house!
Cool, huh!?!? (:



There was so much to look at
outside! It was really busy and
there was lots of people to look at!


Next stop, STARBUCKS! I only
got water though. Next year
I'm demanding hot chocolate though!


Look at the pretty tree at Westlake!



Next stop, MACY'S! Macy's is Mommy and Grandma's
favorite store and the downtown Macy's is the best they say!


Grandma was tickling me with
a stuffed animal! I thought it
was the funniest thing!


And the best stop EVER was the Carousel!


Oh man it looked neat from far away and while we were
waiting but when I got on, I just wasn't sure!


I was holding on so tight!


I started to like it towards the end. Especially when the
horse went up and down! That was fun!


We did a little more shopping
and I was getting tired of my
stroller so Grandma took me
out!


It was such a fun day but after
more shopping and lunch I
was so tired! I can't wait for next
year though!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

hi ang Its carson can you and your mom make me 1 mario ginger bread land? it would be very cool

love carson

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Looks like you guys had a blast in Seattle!! I'll have to take Chelsea next year. FUN!

The shoes that she's wearing aren't boots at all...they are just hippo shoes that my aunt got for her. (they just had better soles than her other ones...) I've had zero luck either on boots.

We did order some from Stride Rite that should be here next year. They were like $50 but she'll be able to wear them with regular clothes too. They have a store at Alderwood and in the Marysville outlets. Sorry I can't be of more help!!

Have fun in Leavenworth! :)