Bring on the snow I say!! I'm ready for it this time. Mommy finally found me all my snow garb in my size!! Wouldn't it be neat if we had snow on Christmas? I think so!!
I love it Ang she is do cute and i miss you guys so much!! I would love a white christmas but can it just warm up alittle and not be -2 any more I am freezing over here and even out pour heater is working over time and it is still not warm in the house. I can see a High Power bill in the near future... Stay warm and have fun in the snow Abby!!!
2 comments:
TOO cute!!!
I love it Ang she is do cute and i miss you guys so much!! I would love a white christmas but can it just warm up alittle and not be -2 any more I am freezing over here and even out pour heater is working over time and it is still not warm in the house. I can see a High Power bill in the near future... Stay warm and have fun in the snow Abby!!!
Post a Comment