Wednesday, February 25, 2009

{ My Great-Great Grammie's 94th Birthday Lunch! }

Monday was my Great-Great Grammie's 94th Birthday so Sunday some of the family took her to Spaghetti Factory for lunch! We had a nice lunch and it was fun to see everyone!! Daddy
had to work all weekend so we were sad he couldn't be there!

Happy Birthday Grammie!! I'm very, very lucky to have you in my life!!
I love you lots!!

Here's my big cousin Ally! She came over to visit me! Mommy
was very happy cause it distracted me from wanting out of
my high chair!

There's my little cousin Hudson! He's getting so big! He's such
a happy boy!

There's Grammie by her cake. Since Grammie likes to quilt
Grandma thought it'd be fun to make her a cake that looked
like a quilt! Nice job Grandma! It tasted yummy too!!


There's Aunt Jenny and Hudson!

Me and Mommy! I was ready to go home by this point!!


Uncle Dan and Grandma!!

Here's Grandma's cousin Alice! She wanted to hold me
and tried a few times but I just wasn't sure! Finally I let her
and she showed me some pretty's!!


There are 5 Generations here! Me, Mommy, Grandma
Grandma's Daddy, and then Grandma's Daddy's Mommy!
Make sense!! (:


Here's Grammie with her 2 Grandaughters and one Great
Grandaughter!

Syd, Alice, Chris and Grammie!

I was so happy to get outside! Luckily the parking lot wasn't
so I got to run around for a little bit!

I thought it was funny looking through the bars at
Alice, Syd and Chris! I wouldn't let them leave!! (:

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! 94! That is just amazing! Plus she looks wonderful!
Great pics Ang! :)