Saturday, March 7, 2009

Such a BEAUTIFUL day out!!

On Tuesday, Mommy and I went and met her old co-worker and friend Steph for lunch at Red Robin! I'm thinking when Steph's baby Orin gets big enough we'll have to get together to play!! Anyway, when we got home it was so pretty out that Mommy and I went over to the park for a while! I would NOT let go of the balloon I got at Red Robin! I held on to it until I tripped and then it went up into the beautiful sky! Good thing Mommy grabbed an extra balloon for me!




We went to check on Grandma's cat Turbo!
I call him Ta Ta! I always get so happy
to see him at the door or window!


See that icky thing by the door? When Mommy wasn't
looking I picked this icky thing up and gave it to her.
She wasn't too happy about that cause it was a slimy
and NASTY worm!!!!!


Lets go mom!!!!



No comments: