We had such a fun afternoon hanging out and visiting with Aunt Kate and baby Cale. Man I miss the days of when she used to watch me! I used to see her 3-4 days a week! Cale and I get a long really well! He kept smiling at me and I even shared my toys with him! He really liked one of my little stuffed animals that made noise! Thanks for coming over guys! Do we get to see you next week!??! :)
getting so big!!
I think if we both start crying
my mom will put that darn
camera down!!
Me, Aunt Kate and Cale!_________________________________
Thank you soooo much for all my treats Aunt Kate! I had so much fun
playing with my new Dora bath toys, LOVED when you blew the
bubbles in the house (mommy was cursing your name when you left
ha ha...just kidding, and can't wait to wear my new shirt!! You spoiled me!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:
Awwww she liked her Dora!! Yeah!! I keep telling everyone how Cale would smile so big at Abbers!! Loved it!!! :) You are a bloggin QUEEN AnG!!!! Thank you :)
Post a Comment