Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pictures With Cinamon

Last year when Grandma was watching me while Mommy was at work, she thought about taking me to this place in Marysville to have my pictures taken with bunnies, as a surprise for Mommy. Well Mommy decided to take me to the darn mall instead and get my picture taken with the big scarey bunny. Grandma was so bummed and told Mommy her plan so Mommy said NEXT YEAR for sure!! We went last week and I had my picture taken with this cute little bunny named Cinamon! She was so friendly and so soft! Can't wait to go back next year cause they say that maybe I'll be big enough to hold a bunny next year! :)


Happy, happy Easter Everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie this has got to be the cutest picture.

Jane said...

So cute! I have never seen pictures with a real Easter bunny!