We were out the door this morning by 9am and headed to Everett to pick up my Great-great Grammie to go up North to the Tulip fields. Mommy looked online and it said the tulips weren't ready but we decided to go just for the drive anyway. We stopped at Mommy and Grandma's favorite place and decided to get out of the car for a little bit to stretch and so I could run! We didn't stay too long cause it was soooo cold outside! I sure loved all the flowers! I made sure I said hi to them all! :) We had such a fun day with Grammie! Grammie is 94 years old and told us lots of stories on the drive up and back about her childhood and growing up with 11 brothers and sisters! Mommy says it's neat hearing all the different stories! Grammie is pretty special!
No comments:
Post a Comment