Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the whole wide world!!
Mommy and I thought we'd surprise Daddy by having one of Mommy's friend's take some pictures of both of us, well mostly of me!! :) We had such a fun time at Jennings Park!!
Thanks Lindsey for taking these great photos and thanks for putting up with me when I didn't really want you taking my picture! :)
I love you very much Daddy and hope you like these pictures. Thank you for loving me and for taking such good care of me and Mommy. We hope you have a wonderful Father's Day, cause you deserve it!!!
Mommy and I thought we'd surprise Daddy by having one of Mommy's friend's take some pictures of both of us, well mostly of me!! :) We had such a fun time at Jennings Park!!
Thanks Lindsey for taking these great photos and thanks for putting up with me when I didn't really want you taking my picture! :)
I love you very much Daddy and hope you like these pictures. Thank you for loving me and for taking such good care of me and Mommy. We hope you have a wonderful Father's Day, cause you deserve it!!!


































1 comment:
I would like her info!! These turned out so cute Ang! I would love some of the boys done :)
Post a Comment