Saturday, June 20, 2009

Visiting Daddy at the Parade

Man this parade was crazy. Mommy says it brings out Marysville's finest, whatever that means!! :) We didn't stay too long. We really only went to visit da da cause he was helping Marysville PD out by helping with traffic control since they close so many streets for the parade. We saw the beginning of the parade which was the best part!! All the police cars and motorcycles! We went back and hung out with da da for a while and I got to sit in his car!! There’s so much fun stuff to play with in his car!!








There's daddy's buddy Mike, he works
for Arlington too!

Grandma covered my ears when all
the cars sirens were going off.

Yay for Policemen!!! :)

I was pretending to be in the parade!

Grandma and I both pretending!! :)

It was fun hanging out with you Da da!!

Lots of love for him!!

Daddy's cool car!




No comments: