Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pool Time

I've been saying pool A LOT lately, probably cause it's soooooo hot!! Grandma suprised me the other day and brought home this pool they had at her work!! I was sooo excited and could hardly wait while Daddy was blowing it up! I jumped right on in and have gone in a couple times. Mommy's a little bummed she can't fit in there with me but she sticks her feet in there and that makes me laugh!

So Mommy got me all dryed off and changed the other day and I wasn't exactly done playing in the pool. I opened the screen door and mommy came running after me but not fast enough! I dove right on in!! Mommy wasn't too thrilled with me! She was bummed the camera wasn't close by...that would've made for some funny pictures!!

Thanks so much for my little pool Grandma! I love it!! :)











No comments: