Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chelsea's FUN party!

I finally got to meet my friend Chelsea yesterday! Mommy and I feel like we already know here because we follow her blog but I finally got to play with her and had a lot of fun! She turned 2 years old and had a really fun party outside. There were so many kids and so much fun stuff for us all to do. I think my favorite part was the Bob Bob bouncy house!!

Thanks so much for inviting us to your special party Chelsea! All of your friends were very nice and I had a really good time!! I look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon! :)





















We even hugged goodbye! :)


Thanks for the bucket of treats Megan! :) I wore it all the way home!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

How FUN!! :) Looks like Abbers had a great time!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Thank you guys SO much for coming to Chelsea's party!! We had a blast and are glad you guys did too. I'm so happy the girls finally got to meet. Hope you don't mind...I stole a few pictures from your blog. You got some good ones!! :)