Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Anacortes Arts Festival

Last weekend Mommy, Grandma and I headed up to Anacortes for their annual arts festival. We had never gone before and we didn't realize it would be as big as it was. We had fun walking around and checking out each booth. I had a run in with a clown and guess what?? NOT A FAN OF CLOWNS! Guess the clown Mommy and Daddy were planning on renting for my birthday got cancelled! :) Besides the clown, the day was great! We ended the day at Mommy and Grandma favorite restaurant, the Calico Cupboard. They were both so happy when we 1st walked by the restaurant cause they had no clue there was an Anacortes location. They thought Mt. Vernon and Laconner were the only 2. We had a really yummy lunch and a really fun day!

Thanks for everything Grandma and for taking the day off. As usual, we had a great day with you!! Love you!!


This is him....ugh!!!

Grandma saved me!!!





A festival must have...KETTLE CORN!


I was very interested in the penguins because one of my
favorite movies right now is Happy Feet!

I love my Grandma!!



No comments: