Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun on the Centennial Trail

Tonight we went to the Centennial Trail and this was my 1st time I didn’t have to stay in my stroller. I had a blast running around! We saw lots of dogs and lots of people on bikes. Mommy was the only one rollerblading though. I thought it was the funniest thing when I 1st saw her blading around! Mommy even held me and rollerbladed. She made sure she was extra careful and went really slow! The best part of the night was when we saw this man and women riding their horses. They even stopped and let me pet them. Mommy’s kinda bummed daddy didn’t take pictures of that, but daddy said he was watching me and how excited I was touching the pretty horses!

Mommy had a blast rollerblading and says we’ll be going back soon! Hopefully no stroller again for me!



































No comments: