Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 Year Check Up

I had my 3 year check up the other day and it went great, except the shots! ): The doctor and nurse were so impressed with me. That made Daddy and Mommy very proud. They had to fill out a questionnaire which I had to answer some of the questions and do some activities and I was able to do everything on the questionnaire and then they did a eye test on me and I got all the shapes right, even down to the smallest shape! Again, Mommy and Daddy are proud and hope my eyesight stays this way because they don’t want me blind as a bat like them! The doctor was also impressed with how well I talked and said after the appointment that I’m at a 4 year old level and not 3! Yay for me!!





1 comment:

Jane said...

That little girl is so stinkin' cute!!!
Thanks for sharing, Ang! You are blessed.