Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!!

Halloween was busy like normal! We decided this year we wanted to walk around our neighborhood to trick or treat so we made our normal rounds to our family and friends early in the day. We walked around our neighborhood for over an hour with the Goolsbys family and I had a blast! My first house I introduced myself then told the man Olivia and Sydney’s names too! A few houses weren’t that happy to see that I was an Oregon Cheerleader, especially the die hard Husky fans! :) It's tough being #1!! Goooo Oregon!!! After we were done in our neighborhood we headed over to Papa George’s house and a couple of our friends even joined us over there! What a fun, fun night. I ended up getting so much candy that I had to have my daddy carry my pumpkin bucket for me. Mommy and Daddy think it’s funny that I had a couple pieces of candy that night and haven’t even asked for the candy since! Mommy’s giving it a couple more days then she’s sending it all to work with Daddy!


























































No comments: